1. DIVIDE the students into a group of 6.
2. DISTRIBUTE the coloured button you have prepared earlier to each
ASK each student to take 8 buttons.
3. EXPLAIN the game.
This is an individual game and there will be a prize for the
b. It is a trade and barter game where student shall move around
to exchange their buttons to get 8 different colours.
c. REMIND them that
there is only one prize.
d. They may trade with other groups if they
– If you let others know what colours you have, others may not
want to exchange with you.
4. ASK if there is any question before the game start.
5. ASK those who are able to gather 8 different colours to report to
6. PRESSURE the students with time frame after the game started.
Game Trick: Group
members cooperate and allow one of their members to take the prize.
CONGRATULATE the winning member and
PRAISE the other members for their
willingness to cooperate.
8. PRESENT the prize to the winner and ASK
him/her to open it.
9. DISCUSS what have they learn for the game.
a. What have they done which is right?
b. What can they do better to achieve their
they feel the value and benefit of cooperation?